After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
- the loss of a father – Odelia gets a call from her mother and decides to head back home.
- bonding time – Meredith gets a chance to meet her grandmother and see the house she will be staying in.
- dear diary – Meredith has something to say about her new home and her family.
- family – Blood is thicker then water…or is it?
- tensions – Tensions between Odelia and Rosena start to rise.