Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. Silent, without you this story would still just be an idea in my head waiting to get out, or a document on drive waiting to be shared. Now, thanks to you, this story might actually happen!
Seven random things about me…hmm…
- Lots of people think I have ADHD, but I don’t. When I was little my mother had me tested (I was like 4 so I have no memories of it) by a close friend. I’m actually just dyslexic with sensory processing disorder.
- Not so random, but I’m female. I was born as such, and I go by such. I don’t like putting labels on myself, but if I had to, I’d probably label my sexuality as demi/pan or somewhere in there.
- School? What school? I’m homeschooled! I have never been to any public school classes, and have only been at schools because my grandmother is a lunch lady (be kind to them! it’s a hard job).
- Art is huge in my life. I’ve been playing cello since I was 8, I’ve been singing in choirs for years, I have drawings/paintings/pottery from when I was young, and I still do it all!
- Books=life. I read as much as I can! If I’m ever just waiting someplace, more often than not, if I have my phone out, it’s ‘cuz I’m reading something. Current book/series: Harry Potter. Just finished book/series: Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe.
- Water=life. I don’t know where I’d be without my swimming. It’s about all I do anymore, but with 8 practices a week, it kinda is all I do.
- And last but not least: When I was younger, I lost one of my 2 front teeth eating a burger at Steak ‘n Shake.
This part will have to be updated later, because frankly, I can’t list anybody that hasn’t already been listed. Sad, I know. But I just don’t know of many sims stories.
- ThymelessLegacies – Lissa is such a fun character! I love the way the whole thing is written, and love the backstory! Made me really want to try a #buildnewcrest legacy.