You can find the challenge over at ModTheSims here or just keep reading for convenience (rules have been edited to make more sense at a quick glance).
- Create a female Young Adult and give her the following 3 traits Charismatic, Flirty, Great Kisser [remaining traits are up to you].
- Recommend[ed are] the Heartbreaker or Gold digger LTW [but the choice is up to you].
- She may not get a full-time job.
- No money cheats allowed [when moving her in].
- Build [romantic] relationship until you can [marry].
- [After marriage] find a new romantic interest, move him in and get caught [by your husband] cheating.
- Kill off the husband and marry the new guy.
- Repeat this over again until you have 10 graves or [until you wish to finish].
- No cheats or mods that alter sim behaviour.
- No money cheats. [Moveobjects and resetsim is allowed].
- [No limit on romantic interests at one time. The more the merrier!]
- Having kids [is optional] but [they can score points for you].
- [You are allowed to] break up existing relationships. [Suggestion] steal your best friend’s husband.
- The Black Widow may not have a full time job, all money must be earned by the men she targets, [or the things she makes (painting, writing) or] collectables she finds.
- She may get a Part time job until her first Marriage, but [must quit upon marriage and] none thereafter.
- My added rules are as follows:
- Aging and story progression must be on and lifespans set to the normal level for the humans in the save.
- The Jackson family must be the “Active Household” during the entire challenge. You may never switch the active household to another family.
- 50 for every [successful affair resulting in death] (note: this is part of the challenge, so I don’t know if I’ll use this or not).
- 30 for every different color ghost that appears.
- 30 for each [child with a different father].
- 30 if caught cheating [with the next husband] (note: this is part of the challenge, so I don’t know if I’ll use this or not).
- 50 if partner died after completing his LTW.
- 50 for each [additional] partner that died after completing his LTW.
- 10 points per grave.
- 100 point for achieving more than 15 graves.
- 50 if [Missy’s] LTW [is] not reached by time of her demise (note: she’s a vampire…don’t see this happening).
- 40 for every partner that dies naturally.
- 30 for every kid taken away by the Social worker.
- 30 for each [ask to move in] rejected.
- 20 for each [rejected] wohoo.
- 5 for [any] fires.
SilentWolfy for all the help you have given me! For the ideas, the backstory, the
victims men, the rules. Without you, this story would ever have happened.
Thank you for everything, Silent!
And thanks to Panic! At The Disco for being an awesome band with songs like Miss Jackson (hint hint) that give me inspiration.
If I make this into a legacy, I will use these rules:
- The new heir must be born/grown by the previous heir and be living in the household at the time of choosing. When the time of choosing comes, readers will be able to choose the next heir through a vote.
- Once a sim is moved out of the legacy house, no matter the reason, they are not allowed to be moved back into the house. Along with this, no moving in sims that are *mostly* irrelevant to the story.
- Children’s traits must all be randomized save for one, which must resemble a trait from the previous heir. If both parents share a trait, that trait must be passed down to their children. Along with this, life time wishes are randomized or taken as they pop up, and opportunities can only be taken if it advances a career or hobby the sim actively pursues.
- If I reach or exceed 200,000 simoleons, then I have to go out and buy something to keep my simoleons below that, or, if I’ve already purchased a lot of things, I’ll use the familyfunds cheat to lower my funds.
- I will not pursue opportunities unless it helps with the career the sim is in or improves a hobby the sim actively pursues.